Thursday, August 4, 2011

Vintage Glasses as Centerpieces

One of my favorite collections-vintage drinking glasses. I was trying to come up with some simple centerpieces for our family reunion last Saturday and then I remembered that I had tons of these. Some are individual glasses and others are full sets, but I decided to just use one of each style(and I still didn't use them all!) I paired them with simple Queen Anne's lace.

Yellow Floral Glasses Daisy Glasses The red ones-my least favorite. More Red ones. I added the aqua ones with my floral aqua chairs. Some of white ones were gathered on round tables. The one on the right is a yellow rose(I only have one of those).







The pink ones were lined up on the long farm table.

These are the juice glasses which I used on the kiddie tables.


I'm joining Show and Tell Friday at http://romantichome.blogspot.com/ and Feathered Nest Friday at http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. My word, you have extensive collection of glasses. I like all of them and they look so cool and refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca Sweetie...
    Oh what a collection you have. My goodness gracious. So beautiful and how original for center pieces. I love the idea. So fresh, colorful and inviting to the table.

    I love the red set of course, because my kitchen and dining room are cherries and red. I love the red. How bright and cheery.

    Thank you for the beautiful share. Have a great weekend sweet friend. Many hugs and much love from Phoenix, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection of glasses here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful! I especially like the rose ones, and I actually really like the red ones too! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. How absolutely charming! I love your pretty glasses! Thanks for sharing at FNF :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails