Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Day Tubing

Here we are-my friend Amanda and I at Poo Landing. I had my pink heart bikini on(under my Girl Gone Country T-shirt) and pink/black heart water shorts-and boy was I glad for those water shoes~! The real sign says this not Poo Landing! The day was beautiful and the water felt great! We weren't in this lake-most of the time we were in less than 3 feet of water. We could have walked the whole way carring our tubes. Do you see all the canoes with the bus? We had planned to go kayaking, but decided with my lack of coordination and strength-tubing seemed like a better idea. We had to do as much work though because the low water levels and no current. We were out there for 3 hours and it was fun-but I am tired! We had lunch afterward at the Landing(I was starved!) and we both plan to go back in the fall for horseback riding.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Rebecca, so glad you and Amanda had such a good time. Sounds like a wonderful place to go for some fun! Horseback riding in the Fall will be fun too. I did a lot of horseback riding when I was younger, I've become a big chicken now.... I'm afraid to ride anymore! Hope you have a great week!!!
    hugs~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails