Saturday, August 27, 2011

Another Fun Day Spent with a Friend

My friend Jami invited me down to relax and visit in her pool. She called me that morning and asked me if I would rather go antiquing or floating-I said can we do both? So we spend the first couple of hours antiquing(I got some great deals that I'll share with you later in the week) and then we came back for pizza and then pina colada's by the pool! Here's my beautiful friend Jami-doesn't she have a great smile! I think I caught her napping a few times since she wasn't answering me when I talked(only kidding!). But she was able to just relax since she didn't have her two girls with her.


I was loving it-catching some rays!


And then -I decided -I wanted to ride the shark.


It was more difficult than I thought!

I was thrown off a few times

But I kept getting back on

Finally -I conquered it!


Jami and her husband just bought this Polaris Ranger a couple of weeks ago and took me for a fun ride. Doesn't she look happy driving!


She took us on some fun off-road trails!

We ended the day by picking up her two beautiful daughters at daycare.

I stopped by Kohls on the way home and picked up a few bargains(70 and 80% off stuff with 2 $10 off coupons) and headed home-only to find out I had a sunburn!

4 comments:

  1. At first glancing it I found that u should be the pink bikini, as u loves this color :)

    Wow! It looks like you both had very good and cool time in the pool, against the striking sun.

    Glad your friend invited u to her pool and of course I admire her lovely smile. Seems u having fun while trying to take the shark for ride. lol

    There’s much happiness at last image. I think now why I didn’t have a friend like yours to invite me to pool where I mostly I go alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fun relaxing day! You are lucky to have such a great friend ...with a pool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT A GREAT DAY YOU HAD WITH YOUR FRIEND,
    AND THE POOL LOOKS SO COOL AND RELAXING. YOU DID A GREAT JOB ON THE SHARK, HAVE A NICE WEEK. RIZZI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you girls had a really fun day! My best friend and I spent yesterday afternoon in the pool too. Best way to stay cool in the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails