Saturday, August 20, 2011

Setting up Camp for Pictures

I hadn't even begun to unpack at the campsite on Friday and a man stopped and asked if he could take photos of my campsite. I didn't mind but when he began to tell me that he took all the photos for the corvette show and the volkswagon show(vintage cars that is), I knew I wanted to do a little extra than usual. When he saw that I kept bring stuff out -he told me that he would be back in a couple of hours-and that's how long it took to get all this stuff set up. Scary thing is---- I could have done more! And there are some things I didn't show you either. Anyway, here are the pics I took!

Eating Area Dishwashing Area





Maggie Mae's Area Cook Area


I hope to get some his professional pics sent to me sometime soon~

3 comments:

  1. Oh, girl, that is a lot of pink. To much for me!
    You are insane! LOL
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG pure pink gorgeousness!!!! Love that enamel of the pots!!! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails