Saturday, August 6, 2011

Martini Bar

Well after 2 months of almost killing myself getting ready for the family reunion-I decided August would be a month jam-packed with fun, summertime things to do with my friends. The first thing to do was join two of my work friends and go out to eat and to an upscale(for our area) bar downtown. I was a little scared-mainly because I haven't been to a bar in 18 years-since I met my husband-but my friend Rach-assured me that this place was different. Before we even got inside the Martini Bar I could see pink walls -so I knew I was going to like this place. Can you guess what drink is mine? Of course the pink one-a strawberry shortcake(I only had one-but it was delicious). They put some cookie type crumbs on the outside of mine. Yummy. The one on the left is a brown-eyed girl-it tasted like chocolate milk. And the one on the right was an apple type drink. This is the first thing we saw when we walked in-these vintage aqua chairs-I knew I liked this place! Bre on the vintage couch(which I really wanted to take home!) Bre was posing all nite-she looked beautiful ! Funky Tables!



Here's the three of us-Rach, Bre and Me! We had a Fun Nite!

Hope you all have a Great Weekend!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun outing with the girls!! The decor looks amazing.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like a fun place! And a strawberry shortcake martini? With cookie crumbs around the rim?! Sounds Heavenly! I recently had a blueberry and basil martini which turned out to be one of the best things I ever put in my mouth. Now I want to try a strawberry shortcake one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always wondered about that place! glad u had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could have joined you!!! I am going to have a glass of Pink bubbles (champagne) very soon and I will say CHEERS! to you gorgeous lady! Happy weekend! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love girls night out....so refreshing and something I need from time to time....I can tell you had a great time....
    HPS!
    Jil

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails