Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Going Kayaking

When we got to the campground on Friday we learned that some friends of my sisters and brother in laws were coming camping too. I'm so glad they did-they are the nicest people. Friday they took the kids out in their kayaks. One is hard shelled and the other blow up. I didn't go the first or second day, but by Sunday-I thought I should try it out and I LOVED IT! My oldest niece out with her Daddy! Paula took out my two neices My nephew by himself-only 9 years old! Both the twin were riding on their own in no time at all!





Paula with my neices again!

Mike, who owns the kayaks with his wife Paula, took his 81 year young Mom-LouDene out!

Jim and my niece-she's almost 3 and not afraid at all! Jim and my niece My brother in law Jim went with me-didn't know whether to trust him or not! I'm getting the hang of the paddles!




So now I want to buy a kayak-a pink one!!!!

I'm joining Outdoor Wednesday at http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

  1. Great fun, lovely to see you all, from the very young to the senior citizen enjoying yourselves on the water. Thanks also for calling by and leaving a comment on La Notte di San Lorenzo, hope to see you visit again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say I am your latest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like such fun! I am glad you had a great time. Looks like it was beautiful weather and all the kiddos had fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! You really should get a pink kayak! It looks like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebecca, you took the words right out of my mouth....I was going to ask "how come there is no pink one?" Looks like so much fun...
    hugs,
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning sweetie.
    Oh girl you go. Look at you. Gliding along and smiling away. I can't wait to see that pink kayak, and I just know one day, yes one day, you will have just that. Isn't camping just the best? My fondest memories growing up were of camping. We went every summer for 2-3 weeks over in the Ozarks. So beautiful and peaceful. A whole other world out there. Thank you for sharing sweetie.

    Please stop by my blog and leave a comment. You can leave as many comments as you want. We are counting them through Thursday sweet one. This is Miracle Makeover Celebration. We are sharing with Guideposts magazine and Design Gives Back the cancer child chosen as a makeover. Please come and meet 8 year old Charlie and his family. They will warm you heart. Each comment left on my blog will count as a 1.00 donation towards the next Miracle Makeover. We so need all the comments we can get. Please send any other bloggers over you know as well. Our goal this year is 5,000 comments between all of our blogs. The links are posted on my blog. We need your help. Country hugs sweetie from Phoenix, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! HOW GREAT WAS THAT, YOU ALL LOOKED LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME. THE CHILDREN ARE SO BRAVE,
    YOU CAN SEE BY THEIR SMILES. THAT WOULD BE SO GREAT IF YOU GOT A PINK ONE. HAVE A NICE DAY.
    RIZZI

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm imagining a pink kayak right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like great fun in kayak along with your family. Great to see fearless kids out on kayak! Hope u get the favorite pink colored kayak soon. All the best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails