Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I stopped in an antique store last week that I frequent at least once a month. One of the ladies that works there knows I love pink. She told me they might have something that I would want. It was on the bottom shelf and from the top I would probably have never seen it walking by. It looks so white. The side view shows a bottom rim of pink.

And on the inside of the top-more pink. It's plastic so it will be perfect for the camper!

I'm joining White Wednesday athttp://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Rebecca Sweetie...
    Oh my gosh, how perfect is this? It is mint condition, and I just adore the little silver knob on top. It looks like melmac, is it made of the same material? Momma had a set of pink melmac dishes when we were kids and she actually still has 1 small bowl and 1 large serving bowl left of the original set. Such warm memories when I saw the two while home visiting last month.

    A beautiful share sweetie. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely piece...unique as well. Great find. I have joined your followers list and invite you to join my followers list; as well,I hope you will grab a blog button. Hugs, Gayle
    http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this! I have seen these but not in such wonderful condition...perfect!! Lucky girl! All the ladies at the antique mall know me when I walk in....they bring me right to everything pink if I am trying to leave empty handed....~Gotta love them!!
    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails