Thursday, May 5, 2011

Polka Dot Party

Yesterday we had a polka dot party-where everyone wore polka dot clothing! If you wore something with polka dots-you got a yummy cupcake(either white cake or pink(of course I chose the pink!)) and some packages of M&M's. It was really fun. One of our managers didn't wear anything polka dot-so he attached dot stickers to his suit-so clever! And NO your underwear doesn't count unless your going to wear it on the outside!

Me and Bre(she's Miss Suzie Home-maker and is sooooooo talented!!!) This is my month to wear floral clothing(I always have a theme!), so luckily, I had this skirt with black flowers and colorful polka dots to go with my shirt! It's always a BALL!!!! Hehe

3 comments:

  1. you guys always seem to have fun at work! That is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It‘s so nice that I found your blog about your link at Faded Charm. Of course I’ve scrolled a little and like what I see. Now I’m your new follower! ;)

    Take care
    Tine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What key-ute cupcakes! Hope they were as tasty as they look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails