Friday, December 24, 2010

The True Meaning Of Christmas

I hope everyone can take the time this Christmas season to really think about why we celebrate the season. Of course, I'm really talking to myself mostly. Working retail can really take the focus out of the birth of Jesus Christ. Usually I try to go to several church services and to help decorate the church. For some reason this year(excuses are not good enough) I haven't done any of that. I always try to make it to a Christmas Eve service also-but again -work will take precedence. So I'm spending some time this morning thinking about the best gift that was ever given! Merry Christmas to you all and Happy Birthday Jesus! Several years ago(junior high?) -I played Mary in a church play.

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Jillian. I am for sure relishing this year in the true meaning of Christmas.
    I am so thankful for all my blessings!
    Blessings to you and your family,
    gail

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails