Monday, December 12, 2011

A Christmas house tour!

Last nite I was invited over to my friend from work's house-Here's Janice! From the outside to the inside she had pretties everywhere I looked!

Christmas tree in the parlor-she said these were purple lights-but I see pink!!! Her collection of churches



Tree in the living room-sorry it's a little blurry



One of her 3 fireplaces-love that old clock!

I had a wonderful evening visiting with her and just forgot to take more pictures. Everywhere I looked there was something decorated for the holiday-even the lampshades had bows!

Thanks for inviting me over!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Hope you come for a visit! Thanks for sharing your lovely home,Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very festive:) Love the idea of putting lights under the tree. Thanks for sharing with us.
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss Pink! I always like going to other friends homes to see how they decorated :o) I see pink lights too!!!...LOL! and that clock is gorgeous sounds like you had a really nice time...have a super week! hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails