Monday, February 28, 2011

Rainbow Ribbon

I found this wonderful vintage ribbon at the thrift store weeks ago. My BF Tete is making some pretty neat flowers with old lace http://tete-beyondthegardengate.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-afternoon-projects.html. Wish I could think of something fun to do with this. It's raining cats and dogs out there tonight. Electricity has been off three times in just a couple of hours. This ribbon reminds me of the rainbow God always sends after the rain! I'm joining Mellow Yellow Monday at http://mellowyellowmonday.blogspot.com/ and
Blue Monday at http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

  1. I know you will find something wonderful to do with that beautiful ribbon!
    hugs~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope your storm is over. Send some rain my way!

    Happy Blue Monday, Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. make a garland with some of your mittens with that pink ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The possibilities are endless...I am always tempted by spools of gorgeous ribbon. In fact I often give in to temptation and buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's an awesome thought
    God's rainbow...sweet
    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blue! Would love to get my hands on that ribbon for some tattered bundles..hehehee.
    Have a great week!
    Smiles~
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful and I think they are silky.
    Blue Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely ribbon and I know you'll find some uses for it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just don't let all that ribbon tie you in knots! :-)

    THE SEEKERS OF YELLOW

    The seekers of yellow, they say,
    Will have a most terrible day
    Should they not behold
    Cream, amber or gold
    To burnish life’s dull shades of grey.


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Oasis in Yellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. A ribbon for a gift perhaps? Or some sort of scrapping designs, these ribbons suits for those. visiting here through MYM My Daily Mumbles thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails