Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm Ready for Some of This R & R

Just sitting around and visiting cause we really don't get to do much of that anymore in our lives. Camping is the perfect place for it and I love visiting with friends and family. Off this weekend for another weekend to a campground I haven't been too-Yipee.

My husband sometime comes to visit but this weekend he'll likely be farming and I'm camping about an hour away from home. Maggie Mae sure is smiling. I'm not sure whether I should take her, although I want to, because I don't want Petie to get lonely.

4 comments:

  1. Camping is always a fun, relaxing time. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love the pink table settings!

    and your boudoir chair from a few posts ago...is darling! i want it!

    ciao bella

    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over from A Southern Daydreamer and had to tell you that I love all your pink stuff. I've been bouncing around your blog checking it all out. I don't do a lot of pink, but admire someone who is so dedicated to her color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your weekend. I have never been a camping person.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails