Sunday, September 18, 2011

Enjoying the Sunshine and Chalk painting

I had to get into the action on Saturday and drew this little pink camper and girl dressed in pink with blonde pig-tails(that's how I always dress camping!) and wrote "Becca was here-the Pink Lady." We were parked right across from the bath-house where we made the drawings. Didn't have any black chalk so my camper wasn't quite right! My littlest niece and her cousin-getting busy drawing pictures! Maggie had to check everything out!


How's this for a pose-not too good!

I'm joining Mellow Yellow Monday at http://mellowyellowmonday.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. I used to do this when I was a kid but only with white chalks hehe! Visiting from MYM. Have a nice day!

    Jing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before anything else, your blog is so cute and i really like your font. The photos are so engaging and the kids look like they're really having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is actually the first blog in this style (from L. from Finland?) ! Seems the kiddos have fun -and plenty of yellow in your pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like everyone is having fun there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails