Sunday, January 30, 2011

The last of the Pink Fur

Well-I've been wearing something fur for the past month and I'm ready to move onto something else-red and pink for February-no more fur-well, maybe if I had some more pink fur items(I only have about five fur pink items to wear.) I bought this fur vest about 3 years ago a thrift store -it also had a smaller size(I think the one I bought was a kids one too-just in a large) so I bought the smaller one for my neice so we could wear them together-I love finding items that kinda match hers-since I don't have any kids of my own and everyone says she's a lot like me. I already have her birthday presents(for May 16th-I know I always like to plan ahead!) and one of the items is a shirt made with the same material as a shirt I have-of course -in pink! Hope she's not reading this! Do eight year old's follow blogs?

1 comment:

  1. Say it ain't so, no more fur? Boy January went fast! Can't wait to see what February holds!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails