Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pink Tent Frame

Now I know I'm crazy-crazy about anything pink. I bought this pink tent frame yesterday for $1.00. Even though it doesn't have the material, I thought it would be fun to just cover it with some sheets or my sewing friend could make me a cover for it(she's really talented and made my awning, antique wicker chair covers and will make my next camper cushions!). I was going to show you a pic of the frame put together-but after 1/2 hour of trying-I decided to give up and make it a project for camping next spring-so you'll have to wait until then to see what I do with it!

5 comments:

  1. You are so cute ... what if we are impatient, Rebecca, & want t o see it up NOW?! Chuckle!

    Have a beautiful & blessed Thanksgiving holiday season ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can see it with a pretty floral sheet for a top, or maybe even some vintage bark cloth!! Very pretty!
    ♥´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ Lori Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca, I can picture a tent made with pretty "Simply Shabby Chic" pink floral sheets from Target, often you can even find clearanced styles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where on earth do u find this stuff? Are u sure u work? I think u are out shopping! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails