Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Sketcher Shape-Ups

If you haven't heard about these or tried these-you need to! These are what kept my feet from being so tired on Friday. We've sold a lot of these these since we've got them in last summer(that's when I bought mine and just now decided to try them out!). They are rounded on the bottom(people think you'll fall over wearing them) and are supposed to improve posture, strengthen calf and thigh muscles, tone and get rid of cellulite. I know a lot of nurses and factory workers have bought them along with people who just do a lot of walking. It feels like you're walking on a cloud-and I needed that on Friday(no high heels that day!) Check them out for yourself!

5 comments:

  1. Great info, Rebecca. I need good shoes when traveling....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca Sweetie...
    I have seen people wearing them all over, but was afraid to try them myself. My walk is not so good, I have no feeling in the bottoms of my feet from my diabetes, and I too, was afraid of falling off of them and breaking an ankle or leg. (You know my luck.)

    Next time I am in the store, I may just try a pair on and see what I think. Thanks for the tip sweetie.

    Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen these over here and was wondering what they are like. Thanks for the positive review. I might just go and get some!

    Thanks also for visiting my blog. Lovely to meet you and find your gorgeous blog!

    Best wishes always,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great. I have heard a lot about them but have never tried them myself. Sounds like a great purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a pair of GlaGla's that feel like walking on clouds. I bought them when we went to Disney World and they were amazing. ...but ugly. The other day I bought a walking shoe for our upcoming trip. I wanted something that was not a tennis shoe to go with my heavy winter coat. They feel great on but are butt ugly too. :) ack!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails