Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm a Pink Cowgirl




I decided to join the barn chicks blog party over at Brayton Homestead Interiors and took these photos yesterday. It was so much fun setting everything up(with the help of my best friend Teresa(tete-beyond the garden gate). My husband brought his 1949 International Harvestor C tractor over and I brought out some items from the house. My sale barn is in the back -Ella Maes Barn Gathering. Of course, I used lots of pink not to mention my pink boots and pink cowboy hat!

9 comments:

  1. That bed looks wonderful on the trailer! Did you go for a ride in that bed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the neatest blog ever! I love coming over here to see what you've done!!!
    The setting is AWESOME on the trailer!!!
    Debbie@houseatthelake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca... I left you a comment on your other blog, then found this one... you are too cute! Love all your PINK Barn Chick things! xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca-thanks for visiting my blog. I'm so glad you did cuz now I found yours and love it! I definitely will be following.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you are so cute! Great pics!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog - these photos are too darn cute! Love 'em!
    CailinMarie

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bed on the trailer is awesome, Rebecca. But...the barn is just way too cool. I would live in that beauty!

    Thanks for stopping by the cottage during the Barn Chicks party.

    Have a great week!
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE, LOVE,LOVE the pink camper! How exciting you have another one to decorate! Thanx for stopping by my blog! LOVING the white pumpkins too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails