Friday, May 21, 2010

Yesterday's Finds


I stopped by a friend of my husband's antique/junk shop yesterday to see what they had. I brought home these 3 items. I spyed the pink cabinet(it's just plywood) right away, but the old vinyl flooring on the top/sides/insides sold me. You never see this old vinyl anywhere. It is a raspberry pink with roses. Not in the best shape, but the price was right. I don't need anymore windows, but of all of them there- this minty green said take me too. Inside was this old shelf(needs a little cleaning up) and the detail were totally me(I didn't get the right angle for you to see it). Met with a friend for lunch, shopped some local stores and I'm off with another friend today for more junk hunting-this is my kind of vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails