Friday, May 28, 2010

Pink Stripes

Love this swimsuit-may have to order it too!
T shirt I bought last year-I actually bought a couple because they were cheap

Vintage Tie that I've had forever


Pink Flip Flops bought last year from Elder-Beerman(yes, I haven't worn them yet)



Pink Halter Top just bought from JCPenney A person can be obsessive about pink, but what about pink stripes. I'm now looking for them everywhere. I went ahead and ordered this umbrella(it was calling my name) and yesterday I bought a pink striped halter top. Where will I stop? The problem is I know I won't. I love the hunt-the find-the high I get when I accomplish the task. I love to help other people find what they're looking for also. Let me know if you can't find it-I'll sure try!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails