Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Vintage Pop Caps

Can you see all the different ones? You may need to click on the picture to enlarge it. Pepsi, Sprite, Tab(Tab's my favorite one-two reasons-it's pink-and I had a crush on a boy when I was in my early teens named Tab(his intials were TAB also). I used to sing that jingle that went along with the pop-something like-Tab's got Sass-I can't remember(maybe my BF Tete can?). Anyway-I do remember those initials on the inside and collecting them to win some sort of prize. Picked these up at a garage sale last summer and thought I might be able to do some sort of craft project with them. Any ideas? I'm joining Rednesday at http://suelovescherries.blogspot.com/ and Vintage Thingie Thursday at http://coloradolady.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Definitely some kind of jewelry!!!! Can't wait to see what you do with them:)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capersofthevintagevixens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rolling in the pink this year!
    You have some great pink finds :)
    Hmmm crafty wise maybe punch holes on each side, thread on a wire and form into a little basket or bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some one at Duska's had made necklaces. What I like are bottle cap pins I bought from Victorian Papers. I got them for 4th, Halloween and Christmas for everyone at work. They had vintage pics in them or a saying and everyone loves wearing them.

    Oh Tab...when it came out my Grandpa that ran the Shell station in Charleston had it put in the pop machine and they always had a case of it in the garage for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am clean out of ideas but love the graphics and nostalgia that goes along with these wonderful old caps. I do think they would make cool fridge magnets though, enjoy and I look forward to seeing what you create, Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have absolutely no ideas for your craft project, but I bet you do!

    HESTER’S LETTER

    Hester’s letter, scarlet “A,”
    Gave the gossips much to say,
    But their rudeness she forbore,
    For she knew she was no whore.


    © 2012 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Reddish Aqueduct

    ReplyDelete
  6. No ideas from me, but with your creative mind, you will make good use of them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails