Monday, June 6, 2011

Eating the Perfectly Pink Pancakes

Well we tried out the pink pancakes with chocolate chips while camping this weekend and they were really good. I wasn't sure if I'd like them, but there weren't many chocolate chips in them to notice. So I had a little one. My neice is a picky eater like I used to be and Friday nite we didn't know what to feed her-so pink pancakes it was-and she ate three. We sent her home with the rest so she could warm them up for breakfast the next morning.

Good thing I've got about 20 boxes more of these for the upcoming camping trips!

4 comments:

  1. They look delicious AND pretty...the prefect combination!

    Best wishes and happy week,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum ~ Yum that looks good! Just wanted to stop by & Congratulate You, Your My Lucky Winner....
    I have a box that I STILL Owe to Tete, is it OK if I send it all in the way package, OR Would you like it sent directly to YOU????? I am so behind in everything, but I am doing Fine, God Willing, Getting Better all the time!
    Cheryl xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them we bought them @walmart during valentines I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails