Sunday, January 2, 2011

Shoes, Shoes, and More Shoes

O.K. Girls out there-how many of you have seen the Marie Antoinette movie with Kirsten Dunst? I soooooooooo love that movie. All the eye candy is sure to make a girl's head swoon! And of course being a shoe and clothing lover I couldn't resist all the fun things she got to wear. So a while back I decided I wanted to do a post with all my fun, glittery shoes while I had them out in December to wear. So here's the inspirational pic..... And here's my mess-I just didn't have it in me to try and stage the whole thing. I was ready to get them all back in their little boxes and say goodbye to the glitter days of December(for those of you who don't know I wore a glittery outfit every day of the week-yes-especially to work!). It's my most fun time of the year for dressing up and everyone either thinks I'm crazy(like Cinderella escaped from the ball and is going shopping) or they like it and smile. So my little fun pic I wanted to take just didn't happen the way I planned(still too tired to put the effort in) but there's always next year!

Here's the other inspirational pic I love.........
And here's my hoard(not always a bad word) of shoes....

A close up of my beauties


As you can see Girls-a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do and keep on buying those pretties!!!!
Now I'm on to the month of wearing fur clothing(and of course -none of it's real)!
I'd really like to know what fun, crazy, and silly things you Girls like to wear at there!!! Leave me a comment and let me know!
I'm joining Tickled pink at http://www.504main.com/

8 comments:

  1. Wow Rebecca they are so sweet! I would love to wear high heel shoes but I think Im to heavy and would more than likely topple over lol. But they look awesome good for you girl to dress up like that....It's really lovely to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew you in person. You are inspiration for me to loosen up and have more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca-I love hats, but don't really look good in them. So I have a huge collection mostly of ones I don't wear. My kids make fun of them when I put them on...but some day I'll find the perfect one!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca,
    I found you on Emma`s blog. I love PINK too! And shoes... I don`t know if I`m brave enough to put them on my blog! Loved your collection.
    Have a Happy New Year!
    Blessings~
    Kim :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love glitter, and your shoes are great! While I wouldn't consider them crazy, I love wearing those fuzzy little socks at night around the house, and to bed, too! My feet would freeze otherwise! Glad you wear faux fur:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun. I'd love to work with you (but I'm retired). What a great way to keep with the holiday spirit. Love the shoes. The pink ones with the bows are my favorites. Can't wait to see the fur!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter and I recently saw that movie and she went nuts at that scene too with all the shoes. I love your background. Did you create it yourself?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails