Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pink Vintage Children's Bissel Swifter


This is what I need to be doing......cleaning. I don't know why but for the last month I just haven't had any energy. If you knew me -you'd know that something is not right. I'm like that pink bunny on the battery commercial only with heels. It could be that I'm missing my usual junk food of cookies, ice-cream and chips because my husband has been on the P90X exersize routine for a little over a month and we are only eating healthy food(at least I am at home!). It could be the heat-who could function in this-but why can't I inside with central air? It could be that I'm getting over-whelmed with all this stuff filling up the barn(s) and garage and don't know where to begin. I don't know -but I don't like it!!!! So I'm posting my little children's antique toy swifter because I really should be cleaning-but I don't feel like it! Next weeks is vacation-maybe I can get inspired and rested at the same time and the old me will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails