Tuesday, December 6, 2011

More Candy Ornaments

Remember the lady I told you about that brought me some pink ornaments the other day? Her name is Nancy and I'm convinced she's my Christmas angel. Not only because she keeps bringing me wonderful Christmas stuff(when I can't seem to find much on my own), but because she brings it when I'm feeling down. I don't know how she's doing it, but it sure has made me perk up a little and feel better. As Tete says-there are Christmas angels out there!

Pink sugar coated baskets with candy and a candy guy... Sugar frosted candy picks(some have pink candy!) A little elf with pink shirt and pink/red striped candy cane How fun are these!

2 comments:

  1. They are fabulous! Is she making them? What a sweetie she is...
    Merry Christmas ~
    TTFN~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    PS GIVEAWAY ends 12/9

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look so sugary sweet. Seems alot of people are feeling down this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails