Saturday, July 23, 2011

You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream

It's been horribly hot here and I've been working harder than ever trying to get ready for 50 people next Saturday. I've been doing everything I can around the house-paint, clean, organize, etc. and I'm ready for a break and some Ice Cream! The problem is WE DON"T HAVE ANY! This time of year it's hard to get it home(we're 15 minutes from town) before it melts!So my little pink ice cream cups sit empty! I'll have to get some when I'm back at work on Monday!

3 comments:

  1. They are the cutest! You definately need ice-cream now! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric told me about the service for Margaret. So you will have alot of Galbreath descendants there. If anyone shows any interest please tell them about the reunion, nexy yr jul 15, 3rd sunday in July.

    I know how hard your working on everything and I hope you get a break with the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Rebecca, take it easy. Whew! I am worn out listening to your busy-ness.

    Ice cream ... same here. Take a cooler with ice packs in it ... works every time.

    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails