Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pink 3 Wheeled Scooter

My sister call me last night wanting me to look at this -she says she found it on sale ($2000)in Florida (we live in Illinois)and that her husband has already to check on it and if she wants it he'll go to Florida to get it for her. Well- my husband wouldn't even think about doing something liek that for me. He doesn't even buy me presents-for anything. Don't get me wrong-he's a wonderful man-but if I want something I've got to figure out how to get it myself!
Now my sister really likes pink like me-in fact she says since she's been a kid she's liked pink-longer than me. But she not as obsessive about it-wanting everything to be pink I say. I almost bought a pink scooter last year, but living in the country I couldn't justify it on the country roads. I can't ride it to town-too dangerous-and wouldn't be able to haul all my treasures I find on it. Why would I want a scooter even if it's pink. But she call me back and says she's found a place where we both could get one for $2500 for both and free shipping. She tells me that I can put a hitch on it and pull 200 pounds. She's got me thinking about it. I still think I'd rather have a pink golf cart though. We're would my grandma(Ella Mae) and her sister(Aunt Anne) ride when we're going back and forth from the house to the barn on this thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails