Sunday, October 16, 2011

Vintage Nightgowns

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE vintage nightgowns. Ever since I've was a child and used to make tents on the clothesline(with rugs for the floors) and wear my mom's nightgowns to dress up. I started collecting them a few years back for my nieces to dress up in(I think they may have done that only once!). Friday I found a few at a garage sale-I just love the sweet pastel colors... I may have to just dress up in them myself!

I'm joining Blue Monday at http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/ and Mellow Yellow Monday at http://mellowyellowmonday.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

  1. Little girls would love to dress up in these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, those are so pretty and I love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pastel colors, the blue is especially pretty.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them too--especially the blue one.

    Happy Blue Monday to you, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are great night gowns and in great shape too.. have a great day! Mine is
    Here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those would be fun for kids to dress up in..I had some and just gave them away to GW. Should have thought of that..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my I remember mine when I was young too. Love the pastel colors here.

    Farmers Market Galore

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are the prettiest ever!
    What a great collection!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Smiles~
    C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks fabulous!

    Please come and peek at my blue when you get a chance. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute nightgowns. Seeing those i feel child to wear it... and so loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like to dress up in old nightgowns from my grandmother. Wonderful stuff.


    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails