Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pink Rose Vintage Wallpaper

I've been looking and looking for vintage wallpaper at antique stores for the last several years(you used to see it once in a while and now not ever!). Last Friday the first thing I found at that garage sale was two rolls of wallpaper(the other one is pictured on the Ella Mae blog). I was looking thru the rolls of Christmas wrap and this was down inside. I just wanted to scream for joy! It will be great on the back of some cabinet. It's very fragile though and the roll is small. I'll keep it stashed until the right thing comes along!

3 comments:

  1. What stunning wallpaper! Such a great find!!! Lucky you! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty! I'm so glad there are people, like you, who see the value in these old pieces and give them a second chance to make the world more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning!! Can't wait to see what you do with it!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails