Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pink Cake Balls

My sister has been asking me to make these all year. The don't look the prettiest, but they sure taste super yummy. Here's how you make them. Bake a cake...

Of course I had to get the pink strawberry cake mix but you can use any kind you want! You take the cake you made and crumble it up and add in some frosting(I chose the cream cheese kind). Lastly, you melt chocolate(I choose some pink vanilla wafers I had, but you can use any chocolate) and roll the cake ball in it to form a cover around the cake. It's messy, but worth it in the end! Put them on a plate or wax paper until they become solid. The cake will stay moist and it's very yummy!

3 comments:

  1. I had these at a wedding I went to recently and they were one of my most favorite sweets I've ever eaten. Thanks so much for the recipe!!!
    hugs~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails