Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Easter Gift

I can always count on my BF Tete to know what  I need/want.  She's a gift in herself.  I've never known anyone who can tell stories and give advise(I always say I want her in my room at the nursing home!).  I don't get to see her (we do talk a lot though!) as much as I would like, but last nite I stopped by after a meeting and was able to spend about an hour and a half with her-which I really enjoyed.  Just catching up!  We usually can't wait to exchange gifts(we try to do this for every holiday) and end up giving the stuff to each other about two months ahead(I've already got some birthday stuff for her and it's in August!)  This time we just didn't get it done ahead of time.  I was so excited with my little gifts!!!!!I just love this little egg chick(and it's filled with pink jelly beans!) and I adore this little bitty pink jewelry box!!!!

But the best gift she ever gives me is herself-cause you just can't duplicate that! Luv u Girl!

1 comment:

  1. I have missed u!! The jewelry box in just like my Grandmother's!. Tete is one of a kind that is for sure, glad two such wonderful people have each other. if your on FB check out THe Galbreat-Mitchell Reunion page. I have been posting family pics.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails