Monday, October 18, 2010

Pink Wizard of Oz


Since I went camping this weekend, I decided to go all out pink halloween and choose a Wizard of Oz theme(which I'll show you more at the end of the week!). I set up my pink broom, my pink bike, a black cat with a pink bow(by the broom) and a witch's cape and witch's hat with pink hair sinking into the ground. The little sign says "Witch's live here-watch out". I had a wonderful weekend with family-but I'm so worn out! Hope you all enjoyed the wonderful weather!

5 comments:

  1. you are a funny and creative girl!
    glad you had a good weekend...sounds like fun...
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'morn Rebecca ~ Now this is MY kind of Halloween ... cute!
    Have a beautiful week.
    TTFN Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pink bike:))
    Hugs, Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gave me a great idea. I have some little tombstones like the ones you painted pink....only mini size. I will be painting them pink and I shall give you credit for the 10/30 pink post. Great idea. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails